|NHS Dental Treatment Charges|
|Two Small X-Rays||£4.72|
|Simple Gum Treatment (Scale & Polish)||£10.76|
|Small Amalgam (Silver) Filing||£7.32|
|Large Amalgam (Silver) Filing||£18.80|
|Root Canal Treatment (Front Tooth)||£39.56|
|Complete (Upper & Lower) Dentures||£148.60|
You can get free dental treatment if you:-
- Are under 18 years old
- Are aged 18 and in full-time education
- Are pregnant or are a nursing mother.
And also if when the treatment starts or when the charge is made:
- you are getting, or your partner gets: Income Support, Income-related Employment and Support Allowance or Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (Incapacity Benefit, Employment and Support Allowance (Contributory) and Disability Living Allowance do not count as they are not income-related), or Pension Credit Guarantee Credit;
- you are entitled to, or named on, a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate;
- you are named on a valid HC2 certificate issued under the terms of the NHS Low Income Scheme.
And Partial help:
- if you are named on a valid HC3 certificate you might get some help towards the cost of your NHS dental treatment.
Want to see what we can do for you? Get in Touch